Friday, May 8, 2009

The Final Weeks of School

As many of you know, this is my last semester of college. Last weekend I went down to Matt and Kim's even though I probably should have used the weekend to do homework. Went to the Brewer game and filled out some drawing for World Series tickets in the parking lot. Well I didnt get the tickets yet but I did get a free cruise to the Bahamas, kinda cool. We'll see what the details are though. Anyway here are some pics of the weekend, actually just of Alfie and Indy.




We have been having some great weather up here for the most part. Yesterday my college (CEHD) gave away free Jimmy Johns, drink, chips and shirts as an end of the year celebration so inbetween class and that I rode my bike around campus and took some pics, here is a sample.









Here some sweet muzak for ya to wrap your ears around...




1 comment:

  1. Good luck today Stephen! Those are some handsome looking animals.

    ReplyDelete