Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Glacier Watefall "Movie" (Its Longer Now)

As you probably know I went to Glacier National Park last summer. The waterfalls, as in Yellowstone, are amazing. I did not have a video camera so instead, with my fancy camera, I used the action mode to take 6 pictures a second and held the button down for about 4 seconds. Finally I put it all together and added some sound effects and this is what came to be, enjoy.





What I am listening to...


If I Had It All - Dave Matthews Band

2 comments:

  1. Styx - nice job man. Now just take that video and loop it over and over again for about a minute and people will think its actual video footage. Where'd you get the sound from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to google and looked up water falling audio. A site came up with all different effects and about 6 just for waterfalls, so I downloaded it and put it on my vid.

    ReplyDelete